Exciting NEws!!!!

I know it’s been a little quiet on the blog lately.  As if I didn’t have enough going on already with trying to get ready for Chase and wrapping up client jobs, now we’ve added a whole other element to the mix.  WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!!!  I’m thrilled and stressed to the max at the same time.  Billy and I knew that our condo was going to be too tiny for a family of 3 and a half(our dog Sweetie being the half), but we were trying to make do.  Then, about 2 weeks ago, we found an amazing deal on a little 50’s ranch-style home and we jumped on it. 

What does this mean???  Well, it means that we’ll be moving into a new house while I’m almost 8 months pregnant.  [I know, I know…I’ve totally lost my marbles]  It also means that you’ll have to wait a little while longer to see pics of Chase’s room since it will be moving along with us.  We are hoping and praying that Chase will be patient and won’t try to come early.  We don’t really have a Plan B if that were to happen. 

We have our work cut out for us with the new house.  Right now it’s a total mess from the renter that is living there.  Once they move out and we get it painted, I’ll take some pictures to share with you.  I’m really excited about sharing the renovation process on the blog, but it will be very slow going.  I doubt I’ll have much time for renovation work while taking care of a newborn. 

We’ve decided to rent our condo until the real estate market comes back.  If any of you have any friends that are looking to rent a condo in the Sandy Springs/Buckhead area of Atlanta please forward them this CL ad.  CLICK HERE for the ad.  Here’s a picture of the our family room in our condo.

family room

LiveJournal Tags: ,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment