Fun Times & Big Changes

Hi everyone!  Although you can’t tell due to my lack of blog posts, I am still here and still alive.  I didn’t intend to neglect my blog near this much after the baby, but have been quite busy.  I would love to say that the reason I haven’t been blogging is due to the baby, but that is only somewhat true.  I also have a new and exciting project that I’m working on. 

The day after Chase was born, while I was still in the hospital, I got a call from Chip Wade, from HGTV’s Curb Appeal, letting me know that I was being considered for a new TV show that he was putting together.  I auditioned for the part with Chip when Chase was 2 weeks old.  Then I got the call that I had been selected later that week.  I basically went back to working [for the show] full-time the following week.  It’s been so exciting, so exhausting [as a new first-time mom] and SOOOOOO much FUN!!! 

873

[Fun trip to IKEA for the show]

Filming for the pilot just started at the end of last week.  I can’t really go into too many details about the show yet, but can tell you that I’ll be the designer on the show.  I will be decorating the homes that we renovate and adding the finishing touches to the spaces.  It should start airing sometime in early 2012.  As soon as I can dish on the details I’ll be doing it.  Filming for the pilot should wrap at the end of June.  Then I’ll get back to work on Charm Home for a while until the regular season starts filming.

imagejpeg952

[Another shopping expedition for the show]

I can’t wait to start blogging again, and now that the little one is sleeping through the night I should have more time to devote to blogging.  I don’t know how you other blogging moms do it.  Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Also, I know it’s been forever, but I finally added the sources for Chase’s nursery to the nursery post.  A few readers had requested sources on particular items.  You can see them by CLICKING HERE and going to the bottom of the post.

xoxo,

Cristi

LiveJournal Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment