Fave New Product

I have a new favorite product.  I just saw it over at Lindsey’s blog.  She just bought a few and is in the process of spray painting them.  What is it you ask?  It’s graphic overlays that you can use on just about anything…walls, furniture, you name it.  The company is very simply called O’verlays

image

Their overlays come in a variety of sizes as well as custom sizes.  Here are some examples of what customers have done with them.

Ikea furniture and Overlays make the perfect pairing because neither costs very much but together they look like a million bucks.

Just imagine how chic the Rast chest of drawers could look…

rast copy

I’m thinking of doing that combo myself.  I need another piece of furniture in my family room and that would be the perfect piece.  Not to mention it would give me some much-needed storage.

What DIY project would you create with your favorite O’verlay?

LiveJournal Tags: ,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment