Friday love

I happened to see these images by Victoria of sfgirlbybay
I believe these are of her own kitchen and I have to admit sometimes I am a little slow to react... I adore her style and should have long ago put her on my blog list of greatly admired bloggers.
She sums her style up perfectly: Bohemian modern. I love the easy decorating style, from vintage to modern and the lightness of white to unite most! Splashes of color, artwork and self made prettiness.
Her kitchen is absolutely lovely! Using black board paint for the sunny kitchen nook makes a great background for the sculptural pieces she uses in her seating area.





I wish I had an eat-in kitchen, to make a difference between cozy meals and a more formal affair. But alas, my dining room must cover it all...


So here it is:




New on my blog list! And please go, have a look! Her posts are always fun and so refreshing!

Have a happy Friday and a sunny weekend!




All images via sfgirlbybay.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment