White and colour pops in Malmö's boho district

As I said in Tuesday's post, sometimes you don't need to look further than some of the Swedish estate agent websites for some fabulous interior design inspiration. This white apartment is for sale through Malmö agent Bo-laget and is in the bohemian / arty district of Möllevång. I love how the owners have used white on the walls and floors as a blank canvas and brought the home to life through colourful wallpapers and textiles. 







Bo-laget
I love completely white but I know it's not to everyone's taste - the jury's always out on this! In Sweden it's super popular at the moment and it's the perfect way to create a light home. When I lived in Edinburgh as a student it was popular for every room to be painted a different colour such as deep blue, dark red and yellow. I loved that look too and it suited the environment.

What about where you live?

0 comments:

Post a Comment