Material men

Old copper and dried hydrangea

Seeing all the different materials around the house, in their strange settings, or shall I say unfamiliar to me and yet intriguing, made me wander around to take some pictures. I love salvaged materials, or the ones used for building, like wood or copper. It's like jewelry for the house, decorative and useful at the same time. Poetic and dramatic.

And this is what I found:


Old half round dental molding from over the front door








 





The tree reflected



Roofer's toolbox






The roof is taking shape and the porticos are almost done, it looks certainly beautiful, even in this unfinished stage.







My trusted contractor and his crew on the roof are
doing their work above and beyond my expectations! 
Thank you, guys!








All images V.Zlotkowski,  copyright 2013



0 comments:

Post a Comment