An Interview + A Pretty Room

image

One of my favorite places to find inexpensive tile and flooring is Floor & Décor Outlet here in Atlanta.  They have some of the same tiles that you may find at high end stores but the prices are extremely affordable.  I highly recommend checking them out if you haven’t already.  They have locations in multiple states so hopefully there will be one near you.  If not, you can always purchase online.

I was thrilled when Malika, editor of their online blog, emailed me and wanted to do an interview.  You can check out the my interview HERE.

Thanks a bunch Malika!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Pretty Room

image

Chango & Co.

Have you ever heard of the design firm Chango & Co.?  I hadn’t until I saw this pin on pinterest the other day.  I fell in love with this space.  I love everything about it from the goldenrod throw to the royal blue, vintage-looking, “Lunch” sign, to the light brick on the fireplace, to the chrome industrial pendants.  Something about it looks warm and inviting while still being bright and invigorating.  I had to check out their portfolio after seeing this image.  I wasn’t disappointed.  If you want to see some more pretty images you should check out their portfolio too!  Click on the image be low to go to their site.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment