A beautiful, minimal Danish home

Morning all! I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Here it was er 'fresh', infact it snowed. So I decided to do some de-cluttering and went on a mission to throw away ( read donate to charity) 20 items I didn't need / want/ like anymore. And it was so satisfying, I could definitely recommend it. This beautiful Danish home by Studio Baki Architects is a perfect example of a clutter free space and will be my inspiration for the week as my de-cluttering continues!







Photography Tim Wahlfried (with kind permission) for Studio Baki Archtiects via Jelanie Shop

*sigh* so many beautiful pieces but if I had to pick one it would be the Tom Dixon Copper Shade Light. What about you?!

Do you have too many things in your home? Or have you got the perfect balance?

0 comments:

Post a Comment