A Swedish lesson in styling

HELLO FRIDAY! We made it! yay! This apartment is a lesson in styling. So very simple yet so very interesting. Colours and key pieces stand out against a backdrop of large white rooms with high ceilings, beautiful original flooring and large windows.










Styling: Jessica Clayton, Photography: Mikael Axelsson for Wendell via Feel Inspired
My favourite things: the portrait painting in the hallway and the bright, sunny, yellow eames chair! Yours?

Exciting news: Design Collectors are now stocking Artek (I love their tea trolley and Golden Bell light) and Thonet (get 15% of with code MYSCAN). To celebrate I'll be holding a give-away here on My Scandinavian Home next week.....so keep an eye out!

For those of you who understand Norwegian (or simply like looking at a fab home on film) check out Nina's home from Stylizimo's blog on Norway's TV 8 last week here!

Are you up to anything exciting this weekend? I'm heading to London on Sunday for a few days. It's been ages since I've been there so I am very excited!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! See you on Pinterest / Facebook / Instagram in the meantime!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment