An apartment in black, white and blue

Hi guys, I'm back! I had such a lovely time skiing with my family and friends in St Anton in the Austrian Alpes, have you been there? I'm already missing the mountains but it's also lovely to be home. I hope you all had a lovely Easter too? This Stockholm home is a recent edition to the Fantastic Frank 'for sale' portfolio. I love the white, black and blue colour scheme and as usual, fab styling!







Stylist: Sofie Ganeva.  Photograher: Emily Laye for Fantastic Frank

Which accent colour would you choose to go with black and white? I think I would go for dusty pink or the colour of the moment - apricot.

While I was away the very lovely Charlotte Minty published an inspiration profile interview with me. You can pop over and read it if you like here.

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment