Ausbau apartment by Studio Oink

Hello Monday!! How are you all? I hope you had a lovely weekend. For those of you struggling with the start of the week, don't worry, I have the perfect home tour; the Ausbau apartment in Wiesbaden, Germany. The brief was to create a quiet and bright space and designers Studio Oink (love the name!) have achieved this using whites and pale wood for a calm and bright atmosphere. They have also added a touch of nature, and a mix of Scandinavian designer, mid century and vintage pieces for a relaxed vibe.








 


Studio Oink with kind permission. Via This is Paper

I spy the Vitra panton chair, the EA117 office chair (15% off with code MYSCAN). The industrial style Hay lamp in the kitchen (I've got one of these here, it's fab!), String pocket shelving , and painted dining chairs (just like mine! I picked them up for 30 quid at the local flee market - bargain!). Have I missed anything?

What do you reckon? Do like the light wood touch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment