Keeping it simple in white and wood

This apartment is great inspiration for someone who likes to keep it clean, or is simply a little colour shy. The white and wood theme is so relaxed and warm in this Swedish apartment for sale through Fantastic Frank.







Fantastic Frank via wonderful blog 79 ideas
I think my favourite picture is the last one thanks to the beautiful Swedish 'kakelugn' in the corner and the pretty collection of glass bottles used as candle holders on a perspex side table - clever!

What about you? Could you do white and wood?

Sorry if you had a few problems entering the give-away yesterday (there was a technical problem for a few hours and me and technical don't mix very well!). The problem is solved so if you'd like to enter to win a fab Vitra L'oiseau worth 100 euros stop by here, I'd love you to join in the fun!

I hope you have a lovely day (20 degrees and sunny here in London - now that's more like it!), let's hope I take it back with me to Sweden tomorrow.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment