The incredible monochrome home of Therese Sennerholt

One of the wonderful things about editing an interior design blog is that I get to look at beautiful homes everyday in the name of work (at least that's what I tell my husband when he catches me on Pinterest again!).And every once in a while I come across a home which takes my breath away. This is one of the them. You may have seen it before but hey, you can't tire of a space like this! It's the home of Swedish art director /typographer Therese Sennerholt. I am a great fan of her work and own several of her prints. Her home really reflects her work in terms of colour (black and white) and style.













Therese Sennerholt / Styling: Lotta Agaton / Photo: Kristofer Johnsson via Design Studio 210

Beautiful! What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment