A beautiful Brazilian beach home

There are several continents I've never been to and one is South America. I've been dreaming of visiting Brazil for years and now that I see this ethereal rural coastal home (via Etxekodeco) I have to turn my dream into a reality!! I love the combination of floaty whites and rustic with cool vintage finds and modern art.









via Etxedeco, Elle Decoration UK

Could you imagine spending your spare time here?!

Speaking of spare time, next week the Swedish holidays have officially begun - yaaaaaay! It'd be rude not to do my part so I'll be joining in by spending lots of time with my wonderful family.  I'll still be blogging but since we'll be moving around a little I might have a few problems with internet so bear with me (after Shanghai I'm not taking any chances!).

Before I head off, I had to share with you an exciting mention on the blog of Sweden's wonderful interior magazine Sköna Hem who chose My Scandinavian Home as blog of the week. Tack team Sköna Hem!

I hope you all have a wonderful couple of days, see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment