A fantastic Berlin home

It's Friday, yaaaay! To polish off an inspiring week of home tours I thought I'd share this extremely fabulous home in Berlin with you. Found via the wonderful blog 79 ideas and published here with kind permission from the photographer Stefan Wolf Lucks and the architect Karhard, this home which is made up of two apartments merged together is teeming with some of my favourite Scandinavian pieces. I also love the way the rooms have been divided up (painted rustic wood wall anyone?!). What a great home!











Photography: Stefan Wolf Lucks. Architects: Karhard, Colour & Concept: S.Wert and MV Stein
I spy a whole host of Scandinavian designer chairs: Eames DSR side chairs, Vitra wire chair DKR, and Aluminium Group EA chair around the dining table and the Plywood Group DCW chair and the red and white Panton Chair  (15% off with code MYSCAN!). What a collection!

If I had to choose one thing I love the most about this home (apart from the beautiful light and airy space) it would have to be the colours in the bedroom; the dark green with the red and orange. Such a pretty combination.

What about you?

So, now it's time for the weekend! We're just going to hang out this weekend and (hopefully) enjoy the sunshine. I might even brave the sea (18C Brrrr!). What are you up to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment