A Lot of THis & A Lot of That

Is it seriously the middle of June!!  How does time fly by like that?  Filming for Elbow Room ended two months ago but the summer has been busy, busy, busy.  I picked up a heaping handful of new clients as soon as the show season ended and haven’t stopped since. 

I’m in the midst of planning two bathroom renovations for my own home too.  I’m such a huge procrastinator when it comes to doing design work for myself.  I’ve had tons of bathrooms and bathroom fixtures pinned for inspiration for a while now though.  All I have to do is narrow it down and make some serious decisions.  Our bathroom renovation will start in about a month which is so soon. 

Amy D. Morris, you steal my heart with this one.

image

[amy d morris interiors]

Love this vanity

image

[source unknown]

Definitely doing the paneling somewhere.

image

[source unknown]

Love the color in this design, which I’m pretty sure is Erika Powell’s, but don’t know if I want to commit to a color in the bathrooms.

image

[source sortof unknown but I think is urban grace]

Most definitely love this vanity for our master bath.

image

[another pinterest unknown]

image

[another pinterest unknown]

Thinking of doing chrome and brass accents.  Love these Hudson Valley sconces.

image

And I love the look of this sink faucet.  Great price too, but I would prefer to have chrome.

image

Decisions decisions…Hopefully I can make some soon. 

image

With all that has been going on with Charm Home I’ve neglected my own home quite a bit.  I couldn’t have been more excited when the people of Homejoy, a California based cleaning service, contacted me about trying out their services.  They have just opened an Atlanta division of the company.  The booking process is so simple and easy.  You can purchase your home cleaning service online in about 5 minutes.  I scheduled my cleaning service and immediately received a follow up email letting me know who would be cleaning my home.  My cleaning professional, Lauren, showed up on time and did such a great job with my home.  She was also really sweet to our dog, who  happens to hate cleaning equipment.  Our house was the cleanest it’s been since we moved in.  I’m so looking forward to using Homejoy again in the near future.  You should definitely try it out if you have been looking for someone to help with your home.  If you are wondering about pricing you can easily get a quick quote on the site.  I give the whole process 2 thumbs up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment