A stunning skåne home

Hello! I'm so excited to share this home with you today! It belongs to Josephine Ekström who owns the beautiful shop Lily & Oscar in my Father-in-law's home town of Höganäs here in Skåne, South Sweden. Her home, which was formerly a general store, is a true reflection of the type of items she sells in her shop - beautiful unique pieces with a vintage or antique touch. Truly lovely space.








With kind permission from Josephine Ekström, Photography: Anne Rosén Rösio for Elle Decoration via French By Design

The style of this home is right up my street, how about you? I think my favourite space (although it's extremely hard to choose) is the hallway with the stunning tiled floor. I also love the wood rafters against the white in the bedroom and sitting room.

Do you have a favourite room or feature?

0 comments:

Post a Comment