Black, white and cognac in a Swedish apartment

Good morning! How are you today? Here, the sun is shining and the sky is blue - which makes it very hard impossible to concentrate! As always Alvhem have styled this apartment to perfection with it's white walls and floors and monochrome with cognac colour theme, very lovely! Makes me want to rush home and start removating (with pots and pots of white paint!).







Alvhem

I have sooooo many ideas for my home and such little time but I think one of the first things I'll do is buy some shelves like the ones in the top picture for my little girls bedroom (I love the Muuto stacked shelving system in particular).

For black and white prints I'm all over this diamond poster set by Kathapult which I acquired over the weekend. What about you?

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment