Creating light in a Stockholm apartment

Monday! Let's start the week with an apartment styled by one of my favourite teams; Fantastic Frank. Very cool dining area aside what really catches my eye is the use of glass panels instead of walls to carry light through what otherwise could have been a fairly dark and poky apartment. Very inspiring. 







Fantastic Frank

Do you use glass dividers in your home? If I had my way I would definitely go for reclaimed warehouse windows as a room divider.

While I was on holiday last week, one of my favourite online stores and wonderful sponsor Nest posted a guest post by yours truly on how to get a Swedish style kitchen, you can pop by and see it here.

PS You can tell I haven't had my breakfast yet by the way I've included the sliced bread!

Have a lovely day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment