Inspiration from Muuto, Copenhagen

Hello everyone! Last week I visited the new Muuto headquarters in Copenhagen where I met some of the talented Scandinavian designers behind the latest products in the collection and understand more about New Nordic design. As promised here are a few pics......






My Scandinavian Home

Incredible headquarters for an incredible brand! The vignettes around the headquarters were arranged by my clever neighbour and her team from all the way to paris (ATWTP).

Head over to the Muuto website to take a peek at the new collection, or buy some of their fab products here.

Sorry again for the radio silence this week. I've been in Shanghai (amazing city!) and had no access to blogger or Facebook! I'm back in Sweden now, a little jet lagged but happy :)

Good to see you all again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment