Boho - Norwegian style

Hello! How was the weekend?! Our house was hit by the dreaded MAN FLU so it was just me and my little girls. We still managed to have a cosy couple of days with a lovely walk along a beach thrown in. How about you? Last week I spotted a beautiful dining space and I thought WOW (you know how I love sheepskin draped over chairs!), so I did a bit of digging and contacted Line Kay of Norwegian shop Vintagepiken who gave me kind permission to show more of her incredibly inspirational instagram interior shots....









Line Kay of Vintagepiken with kind permission. With thanks also to Stil Inspiration

So beautiful don't you think? I'm going to call it bo-ho-with-a-romantic-Norwegian-touch! If it's your kind of style, you can see more inspirational pics on Line's beautiful blog here

Get the look? I found long-haired sheepskin rugs over at La Maison D'Anna G's shop :) hooray! I'll be adding one to my birthday wishlist! I have a similar chinese workman's stool which I bought at Lovely & Company. Get an Eames DSR chair at Design Collectors (15% off with code MYSCAN). Oh so lovely!

PS Get well soon man :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment