A monochrome apartment with a touch of mid-century

A friend reflected last week that I really do love my monochrome apartments on here - hands in the air - she's right. So as a nod to my love of black and white here is a beautiful turn of the century Stockholm apartment owned by stylist Sophia and fashion photographer Nils and their children. The couple have carefully renovated the space to bring it up to date while respecting the original features. I love the touches of mid century furniture and industrial style lamps. What a stunning home!








Elle Interiör. Styling: Lotta Agaton, Photographer Pia Ulin with kind permission.

I have a sneaking suspicion I've shown this apartment before. I definitely recognise it but couldn't find it in my archives. But you can't see this home to many times right?!!

For more black and white colour inspiration (after all I am the queen of monochrome!) check out these fab homes. Prefer a splash of colour? These?

PS I am always on the look out for new home tours to share here (a splash of colour perhaps?!).  If you have any tips I'd love to hear from you at myscandinavianhome@gmail.com.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment