Very cool inspiration from OYOY

I'm a big fan of the Danish brand OYOY. Any company who has a vision 'to design functional products in high quality materials with beautiful colours and shapes' has my vote! And they're true to their word. I love the way they have styled these images with items from their Autumn/Winter 2013 collection. If you love accessorising your home with cushions, candle holders etc like I do (my husband has actually put a ban on me buying any more cushions - luckily he's not terribly observant!), you'll love this company.







OYOY via Riazzoli with thanks

If you're on the look out for some cool black and white prints like the ones you see here, Lotta Agaton's webshop is a great source. I also love art by Danish graphic designer Silke Bonde

Before I head off into the gloomy Southern Swedish weather this morning I'm extremely excited to introduce my new sponsor The Linen Works.  The Linen Works sells relaxed washed bed and table linen in soft muted tones, as well as kitchen linen and fabric by the metre for creating curtains, blinds etc and the good news is they ship worldwide. I absolutely love high quality linen which only gets softer and more beautiful the more you wash it but I'm having a hard time choosing between the Cassis Rose bed linen and Toulon Grey bed linen for my bedroom what do you reckon? Both?! Ha! A big warm welcome to The Linen Works

Have a lovely day - hope it's not pouring with rain where you are too?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment