A white and grey Swedish home with touches of Christmas

A few weeks ago I showed the lovely apartment of Swedish interior designer Elin Kickén which was for sale through interior stylists and estate agents Västanhem. Now I've spotted this charming Swedish apartment in Jönköping is for sale on the site too. The space is decorated in white and grey but I think it's the rugs and subtle Christmas decorations and candles which give it the warmth. 









Västanhem

Rugs and lights are the two things I don't have enough of in my home. An investment for 2014? Are you missing in your home?

On Friday it's my birthday - yay! I already cheated and celebrated a little last weekend with a night in Copenhagen with my man, sister and her fiancé - we went to Höst (such a beautiful restaurant!) and I can tell you the food is fantastic too) and Bibendum (still recovering!). Yesterday I also got an early birthday present from my Uncle - a Tom Dixon candle holder in copper. I feel like one very lucky and spoilt lady this week!

What's on your wish list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment