My home at Christmas

There's a storm brewing here in Southern Sweden and I don't like it. The only positive is that it's supposed to snow tonight and I do love a little snow around Christmas! Since we're hoping to visit Katrinetorp Christmas market tomorrow and chopping down our tree on Saturday I'm definitely starting to get into the Christmas mood! before the decorating begins I thought I'd share a few pictures of our home from last Christmas.








My Scandinavian Home
Makes me realise how much there is to do!

If you'd like to see a few more pictures and find out where some of the items are from you are welcome to follow these links: my christmas work space, my Christmas sitting room and my Christmas tree

Oh and if you think you may be looking for a more unconventional tree this year you must check out these ideas and this DIY project

PS My Scandinavian Home featured in the Smallable advent calendar yesterday - you can find a short interview behind 4th December if you fancy a read!

Have a lovely Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment